10 Nights / 11 Days
Arrival at Gwalior, check in hotel, rest time is leisure. Overnight stay at Gwalior. (D)
Full day visit Gwalior local sightseeing, Gwalior Fort, Jaivilas Palace, Tansen Palace and Surya Mandir, rest time is leisure. Overnight stay at Gwalior. (B,L,D)
Gwalior - Jhansi - Khajuraho
Morning proceed to Khajuraho, en route visit Jhansi Rani Laxmibai’s Fort. Arrive in evening. Overnight stay at Khajuraho. (B,L,D)
Today visit temple complex of Khajuraho followed by Light and sound show. Overnight stay at Khajuraho(B,L,D)
Khajuraho - Jabalpur
Morning proceeds to Jabalpur, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Jabalpur. (B,L,D)
Jabalpur - Kanha
Morning visit Bhedaghat and Dhuandhar waterfall, afternoon proceed to Kanha, arrive and check in hotel. Overnight stay at Kanha. (B,L,D)
The day is free to enjoy Kanha Jungle safari, rest day is leisure, overnight stay at Kanha. (B,L,D)
Kanha - Pachmarhi
Morning proceeds to Pachmarhi, arrive in evening, check in hotel. Overnight stay at Pachmarhi. (B,L,D)
Full day visit local sightseeing of Pachmarhi, Gupta Mahadev, Jatashakar, Mahadev temple, sunset from Rajendragiri. Overnight stay at Pachmarhi. (B,L,D)
Pachmarhi - Bhopal
Morning proceeds to Bhopal, en route visit Bhimbetaka and Sanchi stupa, arrive and check in hotel. Overnight stay at Bhopal. (B,L,D)
Depart for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled.Tour ends with sweet memories. (B) (B ,L)
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|