|9 Nights / 10 Days|
|04 Nov 2018 to 11 Nov 2018
11 Nov 2018 to 18 Nov 2018
23 Dec 2018 to 30 Dec 2018
30 Dec 2018 to 06 Jan 2019
24 Mar 2019 to 31 Mar 2019
JOURNEY WILL BE IN 2X2 AC BUS
|Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring “Quest Tours”
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|
Delhi – Nainital
Arrival at Delhi proceed to Nainital. On arrival check in to Hotel. Free time for Leisure. Overnight stay at Naintal.(L/D)
After Breakfast Visit Naini Devi Temple, Lake Ropeways Ride, Snow Point. Evening visit Mall Road. Overnight stay at Nainital(B/L/D)
Nainital – Binsar
After Breakfast check Out for Hotel and proceed to Binsar. Enroute Visit, bhim Tal, Sat Tal. Enjoy Mountain Atmosphere. On arrival check in to Hotel. Overnight stay at Binsar.(B/L/D)
Binsar – Kausani
After Breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Kausani. On arrival Visit, Baijanath Temple, Anasakti Ashram. Overnight stay at Kausani.(B/L/D)
Kausani – Jim Corbett
After breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Jim Corbett. En route Visit Ranikhet Sightseeing, Kali Mata Temple, Golf Course, KumaonLashkar Museum (as per Permissions). On arrival check in to Hotel. Overnight stay at Corbett. (B/L/D)
The day is free for Jungle Safari. Rest time is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Corbett.(B/L/D)
Jim Corbett – Mussoorie
After Breakfast Check out for Hotel & proceed to Mussoorie. On arrival check in hotel after fresh up visit Mall Road, Rope way. Overnight stay at Delhi.(B/L/D)
After breakfast visit Kampty fall (15 kms from Mussoorie on the Yamunotri Road is the most fascinating and the biggest water fall, Kempty located in a beautiful valley of Mussoorie.)Company Garden, Mall road, Rope way (One can enjoy a thrilling ropeway ride to Gun Hill, the second highest peak of Mussoorie(2122 mts). The peak offers a panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges. ). After sight seen back to Mussoorie. Overnight stay at Mussoorie.(B/L/D)
Mussoorie – Delhi
After breakfast check out Hotel. Depart for Delhi. On the way visit Dehradoon. On arrival check in to Hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.(B/L/D)
Depart to Home town
After Breakfast check out for Hotel & proceed to Railway station/ Airport for return journey. Tour End With Sweet Memories.(B)
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of 10th November 2015 rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.