7 Nights / 8 Days
Welcome receive at Kathmandu International Airport and transfers to hotel. Check into hotel with welcome drink. Rest of the day is free for individual activities. Depend as per the arrival schedule. Overnight stay at hotel.
Kathmandu to Chitwan
After breakfast at Kathmandu, departure to Chitwan National Park. On the way visit Manakamana Devi’s temple by cable car riding. Proceed to Chitwan, check into hotel with welcome drink. In the evening Tharu (ethnic) Culture Dance. Overnight stay at hotel.
Chitwan: (Jungle Activities)
After breakfast, start Jungle activities including: Canoeing on the Rapti River to see Crocodile / Jungle walk / Visit Elephants Breeding Center. After lunch Elephant Safari to See One-Horned-Rhinoceros and many Wild-Animals, in the Evening visit Rapti River Bank for Sunset View. Overnight stay at hotel.
Chitwan to Pokhara
After breakfast, departure to Pokhara. Drive about 6 hours, check into hotel with welcome drink. After Lunch and short rest at hotel, proceeds to Phewa Lake Boating about 1 hour to visit BARAHI Temple. Overnight stay at hotel.
Pokhara City Sightseeing
After breakfast, start Pokhara city sightseeing including Davi’s fall, Gupteshwor Cave, International Mountaineering Museum, White River Gorge, Bindhyawashini Temple. Rest of the day is free for self- excursion. Overnight stay at hotel.
Pokhara to Kathmandu
After breakfast at hotel, departure to Kathmandu, Arrive Kathmandu and check in to the hotel. After Lunch proceeds for Bhaktapur city sightseeing. Back and overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, start Kathmandu valley sightseeing including; Shree Pashupatinath Temple Buddhanilkantha (Sleeping Vishnu)/ Swayambhunath Stupa / after lunch drop to Thamel market for shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, departure transfers to airport for final destination as per departure schedule with sweet memories.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|