6 Nights / 7 Days
Arrival at Jodhpur, check in hotel, rest day is leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur. (D)
Morning visit local sightseeing, Meherangarh Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace, after lunch proceed to Jaisalmer, arrive in evening. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer. (B,L,D)
Morning visit Gadhisar lake and Jaisalmer fort, evening visit Sam Sand Dunes, enjoy Camel Ride, Traditional dance. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer. (B,L,D)
Jaisalmer - Bikaner
Morning proceed to Bikaner, en route visit Deshnok (Karani Mata / Rat Temple) arrive in evening. Overnight stay at Bikaner. (B,L,D)
Bikaner - Jaipur
Morning visit Junagarh Fort and depart for Jaipur, arrive and check in hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur. (B,L,D)
Full day visit local sightseeing, Birla Temple, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Amer Fort, rest time is free for shopping. Overnight stay at Jaipur.(B,L,D)
Jaipur – Home Town
Depart for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled.Tour ends with sweet memories.(B)
+ 5% GST on Twin Sharing Basis
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- 5% Government Service Tax.
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|