7 Nights / 8 Days
On arrival proceed to Hotel. Free time for leisure. Jaipur popularly referred to as the “Pink City”. Check in to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur. (D)
Proceed for local sightseeing of Jaipur. Birla Temple which brightly lit in the night. Move to JantarMantar – monument in Jaipur City Palace which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal, Amer Fort – known for its artistic Hindu style elements, rest of time is free for shopping. Overnight stay at Jaipur. (B,L,D)
Jaipur– Ajmer - Pushkar
In the morning proceed to Pushkar a town bordering the Thar Desert. On the way visit KhwajaMoinuddinChishtidargah at Ajmer. Check in at the hotel, in the evening visit PushkarTirth and Brahma Temple. Overnight stay at Pushkar. (B,L,D)
Pushkar – Chittodgarh - Udaipur
In the morning proceed for Udaipur. On the way visit Chittorgarh. Arrive in Udaipur, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Udaipur. (B,L,D)
Proceed for sightseeing in Udaipur. MotiMagari also named as pearl hill – memorial of the Rajput hero MaharanaPratap. Also, visit at City Palace, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Lok Kala Mandal. The evening is free for shopping. Overnight stay at Udaipur. (B,L,D)
Udaipur – Haldighati – Kumhalgarh – Eklingaji - Udaipur
After breakfast visit Kumbhalgarh – the birth place of MaharanaPratap, Haldighati (Museum) and proceed to Mount Abu. Overnight stay at Mount Abu. (B,L,D)
Udaipur - Mount Abu
Morning visit Shankar Math, Dilwara Jain Temple, Om Shanti Bhavan. In the evening enjoy a boat ride (Optional) at Nakki Lake. Overnight stay at Mount Abu. (B,L,D)
Abu – Home Town
Depart for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled. Tour ends with awesome traditional memories. (B)
+ 5% GST on Twin Sharing Basis
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- 5% Government Service Tax.
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|