|5 Nights / 6 Days|
JOURNEY WILL BE IN 2X2 AC BUS
|Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring “Quest Tours”
Take off from Mumbai international airport to Moscow. On arrival in Moscow, free time for leisure and overnight stay at Moscow.
Visit at Kremlin of trees, Tsar Bell, Tsar Cannon, Cathedral Square, the famous Palace of Congresses and Armory Chamber of the Russian Tsar. Later enjoy the city orientation tour consists of Red Square, photo stop at St. Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin’s Tomb from outside and Kremlin wall. Experience a little adventure by metro prepare to see three magnificent railroad stations in Moscow. Enjoy the Great Russian Circus in the evening.
Moscow –St. Petersburg
Visit the Tretyakov State Gallery – one of the world’s largest Russian art museums. Proceed to St. Petersburg by train
Visit Catherine Palace at Pushkin and enjoy souvenir shopping. In the evening, enjoy the Russian Folklore show.
St. Petersburg Depart St. Petersburg
Visit the Hermitage Museum, the second largest art museum in the world. Move to Winter Palace & Peter and Paul Fortress. St. Issac’s Cathedral – it took 40 years to construct, photo stop at Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and Statue of Peter the Great. Experience the scenic Neva River Boat Ride and enjoy Russian Ballet show in the evening.
Depart St. Petersburg
Proceed to the airport to board a return flight to your hometown. Tour concludes with Russian memories.
Tours Date & Price
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||67,100/-||860||1,27,300/-||5,000/-||1,22,300/-|
|Child without Bed||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|