13 Nights / 14 Days
On arrival in Gwalior, check in at the hotel. The day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Gwalior.
Full day visit Gwalior local sightseeing, Gwalior Fort, JaivilasPalace, TansenPalace and Surya Mandir, rest time is leisure, overnight at Gwalior.(B/L/D)
Gwalior / Jhansi - Khajuraho
Early morning proceed to Khajuraho, en-route visit Jhansi Rani Laxmibai Fort. Arrive Khajuraho in the evening. Overnight stay at Khajuraho.
Today visit temple complex of Khajuraho followed by Light and sound show, overnight at Khajuraho. (B/L/D)
Khajuraho – Jabalpur
Morning proceeds to Jabalpur, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Jabalpur. (B/L/D)
Jabalpur – Kanha
Morning visit Bedaghatand Dhuvadarwaterfall, afternoon proceeds to Kanha, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Kanha. (B/L/D)
The day is free to enjoy Kanha Jungle safari, rest day is leisure, overnight at Kanha. (B/L/D)
Kanha – Pachmarhi
Morning proceeds to Pachmarhi, arrive in evening, check in hotel, overnight at Pachmarhi. (B/L/D)
Full day visit local sightseeing of Pachmarhi, Gupta Mahadev, Jatashakar, Mahadevtemple, sunset from Rajendragiri, overnight at Pachmarhi. (B/L/D)
Pachmarhi – Bhopal
Morning proceeds to Bhopal, en route visit Bhimbetakaand Sanchistupa, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Bhopal. (B/L/D)
Bhopal – Indore
Morning proceeds to Indore, arrive and check in hotel, later visit Indore local sightseeing, Sheesh Mahal, BadaGanesh, Annapurna devitemple and AhilyadeviHolkarPalace, overnight at Indore. (B/L/D)
Indore – Omkareshwar – Maheshwar - Indore
Morning visit OmkareshwarJyotirlinga, afternoon visit Maheshwar Ghat placed on the bank of Narmada river, evening back to Indore, overnight at Indore. (B/L/D)
Indore – Mandavgarh - Indore
Morning visit Mandavgarh, evening back to Indore, overnight at Indore. (B/L/D)
Indore – Ujjain - Hometown
Morning proceeds to Ujjain, arrive and visit MahakaleshwarJyotirlinga, evening depart for Home town by rail / air as per scheduled. (B / L)
+ 5% GST on Twin Sharing Basis
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- 5% Government Service Tax.
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|