20 Nights / 21 Days
Home town to Agartala
Arrival at Agartala airport (Capital of Tripura), check in at hotel. Rest day is leisure. Overnight stay at Agartala. (D)
Full day explore Agartala, visit Sipahizala wildlife sanctuary, Ujjayanta Palace, Tripura Sundari temple, Nirmahal, rest day is leisure, overnight stay at Agartala. (B,L,D)
Agartala - Silchar
Morning proceeds to Silchar, arrive and check in hotel, rest day is leisure, overnight stay at Silchar. (B,L,D)
Silchar - Aizwal
Morning proceeds to Aizwal (capital of Mizoram), arrive and check in hotel, rest day is leisure, overnight stay at Aizwal. (B,L,D)
Aizwal - Silchar
Morning visit Mizoram State Museum, Soloman’s temple and proceed to Silchar, arrive and check in hotel, overnight stay at Silchar. (B,L,D)
Silchar - Imphal
Morning proceeds for Imphal (capital of Manipur). Arrive and check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Imphal. (B,L,D)
Morning visit Loktak Lake is the largest fresh water lake in the North-East, The Keibul Lamjao National Park, the Indian National Army (INA) Museum; Ima bazaar (The World’s Only All Women Run Market Place In Manipur) rest time is leisure, overnight stay at Imphal. (B,L,D)
Imphal – Kohima
Morning proceeds to Kohima (Capital of Nagaland), en route visit Kangla Fort, Govindjee temple and Kisama (The Heritage Village of Kohima), arrive and check in hotel, overnight stay at Kohima. (B,L,D)
Kohima - Kaziranga
Morning visit The Kohima War Cemetary, State museum, after wards proceeds to Kaziranga, arrive and check in hotel, overnight stay at Kaziranga. (B,L,D)
Kaziranga National Park
The day is free to enjoy Elephant safari / Jeep safari in Kaziranga Forest. Rest time is leisure. Overnight stay at Kaziranga. (B,L,D)
Kaziranga – Bomdila
Early morning proceed to Bomdila, en route visit Tipi Orchidarium, a glass house with over 1000 Orchids. Arrive in evening, overnight stay at Bomdila. (B,L,D)
Bomdila - Tawang
Early morning proceed to Tawang. En route we visit The Sela Pass, Pardise Lake, Jashwant Garh (War Memorial). Arrive in evening, overnight stay at Tawang. (B,L,D)
Morning visit Tawang Monastery, Tawang war memorial, rest day is leisure, overnight stay at Tawang. (B,L,D)
The day is free to explore Bumla Pass & Sagestser Lake, popularly known as Madhuri Lake (Both sightseeing visits are subject to weather conditions & Military permissions)overnight stay at Tawang. (B/L/D)
Tawang - Bomdila
Morning proceed to Bomdila. En route stop at the Nuranang falls, Dirang valley, arrive and check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Bomdila. (B,L,D)
Bomdila – Tezpur
Morning proceed to Tezpur, arrive and check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Tezpur. (B,L,D)
Tezpur – Shillong
Morning proceeds to Shillong, the Scotland of East. En route visit Barapani (Umiam Lake). Arrive and check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong. (B,L,D)
Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Shillong
Today we will explore Cherrapunjee, Shillong Peak, the Mawsmai Caves,Nohkalikai falls, Evening free for shopping, overnight stay at Shillong. (B,L,D)
Shillong - Mawlynnong – Shillong
Today we explore Mawlynnong village (Awarded as ‘cleanest village in India’) later visit Balancing rock, Living Root Bridge which is made of the roots of a living tree. Back to Shillong, overnight stay at Shillong. (B,L,D)
Shillong - Guwahati
Morning proceed to Guwahati, en route visit Don Bosco Museum at Shillong, On arrival Guwahati visit Kamakhya Temple one of the 51 Shakti Peethas, rest day is leisure, overnight at Guwahati.(B/L/D)
Guwahati –Home town
Depart for Hometown as per rail / air schedule.(B)
- 5% GST on Twin Sharing Basis
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|