|5 Nights / 6 Days|
|24 Mar to 29 Mar 2019
21 Apr to 26 Apr 2019
28 Apr to 03 May 2019
12 May to 17 May 2019
26 May to 31 May 2019
JOURNEY WILL BE IN 2X2 AC BUS
|Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring “Quest Tours”
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|
New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport
From NJP/ Bagdogara proceed to Darjeeling. Arrive and check in at the hotel, overnight stay at Darjeeling.(D)
Move for local sightseeing, visit Tiger Hill – the summit of Ghoom, Batasia Loop – a spiral railway created to lower the gradient of ascent. Also, visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and the famous Japanese Temple. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.(B/L/D)
Darjeeling – Gangtok
Morning proceed to Gangtok. On arrival in Gangtok, check in at the hotel and overnight stay at Gangtok.(B/L/D)
Enjoy the Flower Show at Flower Exhibition Centre – Ridge Park. Visit Buddhist Monastery, Cottage Emporium, Ganesh Tok and Hanuman Tok. Overnight stay at Gangtok.(B/L/D)
Visit Tsomgo Lake, also known as Tsongmo Lake or Changu Lake and move to Baba Mandir. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (Optional Nathula Pass/Payable by own expenses – Its depends on the permission from defense dept, weather & road condition).(B/L/D)
Gangtok - New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport-Depart – Home town
Depart for your Hometown by rail / air as per the scheduled. Tour ends with best memories.(B)
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of 10th November 2015 rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.