|12 Nights / 13 Days|
JOURNEY WILL BE IN 2X2 AC BUS
|Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring “Quest Tours”
Welcome to Barcelona. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we enjoy Barcelona city orientation tour which includes Olympic stadium, colorful La Ramblas, Statue of Christopher Columbus and visit Gaudi’s SagradaFamilia Cathedral Antoni Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece. we visit PobleEspanyol – an open air Archaeological museum and Spanish village showing replicas of characteristic houses from all regions of Spain. Later we take a cable car ride to Montjuic hill which gives a panoramic view of the entire Barcelona city and Tibidado hill. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we proceed to Madrid by speed train. On arrival proceed to the hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Visit to Royal Palace from inside followed by city orientation tour which includes the Plaza de Espana, Sabatini Garden, Cervantes Statue, Cibeles fountain, Parliament and Puerto del sol. Proceed to Toledo – A World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986 for its extensive cultural and monumental heritage and historical co-existence of Christian, Muslim and Jewish cultures. Visit the city’s most famous monuments such as St Tome Church and Santa Maria la Blanca Synanogue. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today Proceed to Lisbon. Arrive in Lisbon – capital of Portugal. It is also known as “the town of the seven hills”. City orientation tour includes Monument to the discoveries, Belem Tower, Alfama Quarter and Castelo de Sao Jorge (St. George’s Castle), Baixa. Later visit Jeronimo’s Monastery from inside with the Tomb of Vasco-da-Gama. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we visit Shrine of Fatima – one of the most important catholic shrines in the world dedicated to the Virgin Mary, it includes Basilica of our Lady, House of Lucia and the Parish Church. Later we visit Costa de Caprica beaches. We have some free time for shopping in the evening. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today proceed to Seville- the artistic, cultural, and financial capital of southern Spain. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we visit the Seville cathedral – One of the last Gothic cathedrals to be built in Spain, Santa Cruz Quarter, a Giralda Tower and a photo stop at The Alcatraz – The home of royal families. In the evening, we enjoy Flamenco show with dinner. Overnight stay in hotel.
Morocco Seville- Algeciras-Tangier
Today proceed to Algeciras, a port city in the south of Spain and the largest urban area on the Bay of Gibraltar. It is the busiest port in Spain. Take ferry to Tangier. Arrive in Tangier. On arrival walk through the Medina, Kasbah and the Socco Market of Tangier and view the Cap Spartal where the Atlantic meets the Mediterranean Sea. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we proceed to Rabat – capital of Morocco. On arrival we enjoy the orientation tour which includes Royal Mosque, Hussan Tower, Mohamed Mausoleum and a photo stop at Royal Palace. Later Proceed to Casablanca. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we visit to the Hassan II mosque – the second largest mosque in the world followed by city orientation tour which includes Habous Quarters, the Royal Palace Gate and the Corniche.. Overnight stay in hotel
Visit the Bahia Palace from inside followed by city orientation tour which includes the Koutobia Minaret, the Menara Garden and the lively Djemaa El Fna square. Walk through the Medina with its many Souks, Cafes and enjoy shopping. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we proceed to Casablanca. Transfer to the airport to board your return flight to your hometown. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Tours Date & Price
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost EURO||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||74,120/-||1470||1,91,720/-||5,000/-||1,86,720/-|
|Child without Bed||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax
- EURO is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 80 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|