|4 Nights / 5 Days|
Journey will be in 2X2 AC Bus
|Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring “Quest Tours”
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & REQUIREMENTS
Things handed Over at the Airport by Quest Tour
Bangkok – Pattaya
Arrive in Bangkok and proceed to Pattaya by coach. After lunch, free time for relaxation. Enjoy the spectacular Alcazar show in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel. (D)
Visit Coral Island (The Island formed by coral detritus) with speedboat ride. Enjoy parasailing, Jet ski, Banana Boat ride at your own. Also, you can enjoy swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Pattaya. After lunch Move to Nong Nooch Village for Thai Cultural show, Elephant show, Tropical Garden, Orchid Garden and Pottery Garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.(B/L/D)
Pattaya - Bangkok
Proceed to Bangkok by coach, en-route visits at the World’s biggest Gems Gallery. Arrive in Bangkok city to visit at world’s largest Buddha – Golden Buddha. In the evening enjoy the dinner at Chao Phraya River Cruise with dance and live music. Return back and overnight stay in a hotel. (B/L/D)
Experience and have fun at Marine Park and Safari world. Explore wildlife like Giraffes, Zebras, Tigers, Lions and many more. Also enjoy Orangutan Boxing show, Sea Lion show, Hollywood Cowboy stunt show, Dolphin show and Spy War show. Later on free time for shopping at Indra Square and overnight stay at the hotel.(B/L/D)
After breakfast transfer to the airport to board the flight to your hometown.(B)
|10, 24||10||12,26||01, 24||10||19||14||15|
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||29,550/-||195||43,200/-||-NA-||43,200/-|
|Child without Bed||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax.
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
Sneak a Peek
- Get spiritual at Vashista Kund & Hidimba Mandir
- Enjoy white water rafting at Beas River
- Incredible views from Ropeway Ride at Solang
- Buy designer shawls at Kullu Shawl Factory
- Enjoy the traditional Himachali folk dance
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- Comfortable coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- All inclusive porterage and restaurant tips
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|