|6 Nights / 7 Days|
JOURNEY WILL BE IN 2X2 AC BUS
|Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring “Quest Tours”
Arrive in Hanoi
Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, pick up and transfer to your selected hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.(D)
Hanoi – Halong Bay
After Breakfast pick up at your hotel and take drive to Ha Long Bay, one of the World Natural Heritages recognized by UNESCO with over 3,000 spectacular limestone islands rising from the clear, emerald sea in the Gulf of Tonkin. Upon arrival, welcome aboard. Enjoy welcome drink before check in at your cabin. While the junk is passing many rocky islets, caves, floating villages and beaches, your lunch will be served on board with fresh seafood. Explore Surprise Cave- one of the most beautiful ones of the bay. Free time afterwards for swimming or relaxing on the sundeck. Later on, the junk moves a quiet area to dock for overnight stay. Dinner with Vietnamese food is served on board.(B/L/D)
Halong Bay - Hanoi
Early morning practice Tai Chi on the sundeck and admire the sunrise. Breakfast or brunch is served while the junk cruises back from Ha Long Bay. Ready to disembark and transfer back Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.(B/L/D)
Hanoi - Siem Reap
Hanoi city tour. Visit famous places in the city including: Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Temple of Literature and Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. Lunch at Local restaurant After that, we transfer you to airport for flight to Siem Reap Upon arrival, pick up and transfer (without guide) to your selected hotel Overnight in Siem Reap.(B/L/D)
Siem Reap – Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat
Today after breakfast transfer to visit to the antique capital of Angkor Thom (literally: “Great City”), located in present day Cambodia, was the last and most enduring capital city of the Khmer empire. Continue your visit at the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch at Local restaurant .Afternoon; visit Angkor Wat the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Continue to view a wonderful sunset from the Top of Phnom Bakhen Hill. Overnight in Siem Reap.(B/D)
Siem Reap departure
After breakfast, free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flight back home as per scheduled.Tour ends with sweet memories.(B)
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost EURO||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||61,075/-||620||1,04,475/-||3,000/-||1,01,475/-|
|Child without Bed||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax.
- EURO is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 80 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|