7 Nights / 8 Days
Arrive Bangalore, check in hotel. After lunch Visit Vishveshwaraiya Museum and ‘Iskon’ Temple. Overnight at Bangalore. (D)
Bangalore – Mysore
After Breakfast Visit Bull temple, Tipu palace, Lal Bagh Botonical Garden, Cubbon Park. After Lunch Proceed towards Mysore. Arrive and check in hotel. Overnight at Mysore. (B/L/D)
After Breakfast Visit Chamunda Devi Temple, Zoo and Mysore Palace. Back to Hotel for Lunch. Evening visit Brindavan Garden. Overnight at Mysore. (B/L/D)
Mysore – Ooty
After Breakfast Proceed towards Ooty. Arrive and check in Hotel. After Lunch Visit Dodabetta (Highest Point in Ooty), and Botanical Garden Enjoy Evening at Ooty Lake and Free Time for Shopping. Overnight at Ooty. (B/L/D)
Ooty – Kodaikanal
Early Morning Proceed towards Kodaikanal. Arrive and check in hotel. Overnight at Kodaikanal. (B/L/D)
After Breakfast Depart for Local Sightseeing in which we cover Cooker’s Walk, Piller’s Rock, Valley View (Suicide Point) and back to Hotel for Lunch. Evening free for Leisure activities. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal. (B,L,D)
Kodaikanal – Madurai
After Breakfast proceeds to Madurai. Arrive and check in hotel, evening visit Meenakshi temple. Overnight stay at Madurai. (B,L,D)
Madurai – Home Town
Depart for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled.Tour ends with sweet memories. (B)
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|