- Visit Ha long Bay, one of the War, Heritages recognized by UNESCO.
- Enjoy Vietnamese food served on Halong Bay CRUISE.
- Take a boat trip for sightseeing on Tonal Sap Lake, the Great Lake of Cambodia known as largest lake in Asia.
- Visit Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat, the famous & ancient temples in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Stays: 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Category: Group Tours / International Tours
Hotel Stay Details
Accommodation at 3 star hotel.
Arrive in Hanoi
Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, pick up and transfer to your selected hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Hanoi – Halong Bay
After Breakfast pick up at your hotel and take drive to Ha Long Bay, one of the World Natural Heritages recognized by UNESCO with over 3,000 spectacular limestone islands rising from the clear, emerald sea in the Gulf of Tonkin. Upon arrival, welcome aboard. Enjoy welcome drink before check in at your cabin. While the junk is passing many rocky islets, caves, floating villages and beaches, your lunch will be served on board with fresh seafood. Explore Surprise Cave- one of the most beautiful ones of the bay. Free time afterwards for swimming or relaxing on the sundeck. Later on, the junk moves a quiet area to dock for overnight stay. Dinner with Vietnamese food is served on board.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
Early morning practice Tai Chi on the sundeck and admire the sunrise. Breakfast or brunch is served while the junk cruises back from Ha Long Bay. Ready to disembark and transfer back Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Hanoi - Siem Reap
Hanoi city tour. Visit famous places in the city including: Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Temple of Literature and Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. Lunch at Local restaurant After that, we transfer you to airport for flight to Siem Reap Upon arrival, pick up and transfer (without guide) to your selected hotel Overnight in Siem Reap
Siem Reap – Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat
Today after breakfast transfer to visit to the antique capital of Angkor Thom (literally: “Great City”), located in present day Cambodia, was the last and most enduring capital city of the Khmer empire. Continue your visit at the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch at Local restaurant .Afternoon; visit Angkor Wat the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Continue to view a wonderful sunset from the Top of Phnom Bakhen Hill. Overnight in Siem Reap
Siem Reap – Visit famous temples
Morning, visit Ta Prohm, one of the most beautiful temples in Angkor. Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Neak Pean, a fountain built in the middle of a pool (representing the paradisiacal Himalayan mountain-lake), Ta Som, built in late 12th century C.E. the most distant temple on the grand circuit, small but classic.Continue your visit to Preah Khan temple, built by the KingJayavarman VII. Preah Khan is, like Ta Prohm, a place of towered enclosures and shoulder hugging corridors. However, the temple of Preah Khan is in a reasonable state of preservation and ongoing restoration efforts should maintain and even improve this situation. Lunch at Local restaurant Afternoon, take a boat trip for sight-seeing on Tonle Sap Lake, the Great Lake of Cambodia. It is one of the largest lakes in Asia. Here, enjoy a brief cruise past floating villages complete with schools, restaurants, and hospitals.
Siem Reap departure
After breakfast, free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flight back home as per scheduled.Tour ends with sweet memories.
Rs. 110800 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3star deluxe hotel.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees and processing charges.
- Services of the Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Cost of Travel Insurance up-to 60 years of age
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Government service tax as per applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry expenses, minibar, telephone calls, food and drink other than mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘Tour price includes’
Departure Dates :
Oct : 10
Nov : 12
Dec : 10
Feb : 20
March : 10
Journey will be in 2x2 AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"