- Visit the Ice Bar - The world’s first permanent Ice Bar in Stockholm.
- Visit Wharf - a UNESCO World Heritage Site in
- Enjoy Fjord cruise from Gudvangen to Flam.
- Travel by Mt. Floyen Funicular Tram and enjoy
- panoramic view of Bergen city from the top.
- Stays: 8 Nights / 9 Days
- Category: Group Tours / International Tours
Hotel Stay Details
Accommodation at 3 star hotel.
Mumbai – Helsinki
Board flight from Mumbai international airport to Helsinki. Arrive in Helsinki. Relax and overnight stay in Hotel.
City orientation tour includes Modern Finlandia Hall, City Hall, Parliament House, the Presidential Palace, the monumental railroad station, the great Lutheran Cathedral, Olympic Stadium and Sibelius monument, a visit to the Unique Church in the Rockand Market Squarewhich is bustling with activities with vendors selling fresh food and souvenirs. Overnight stay on Cruise.
On arrival enjoy City tour includes Magnificent Town Hall from inside, Royal Palace from inside and Vasa Ship museum from inside to see Vasa gallion. Visit the Ice Bar - The world's first permanent Ice Bar. The interior of the bar is made entirely of ice from the Torne River in northern Sweden. Visit Sky View - on top of the Globe at Globe Arena for a panoramic view of Stockholm city. Stroll around the Waterfront area. Overnight stay in Hotel.
After breakfast we take a Flight to Bergen. Arrive in Bergen. On arrival take an orientation tour of the Wharf - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Travel by Mt. Floyen Funicular Tram and enjoy panoramic view of Bergen city from the top. Overnight stay in Hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Gudvangen and visit Sogne Fjord - the biggest Fjord. Enjoy Fjord cruise from Gudvangen to Flam and then take a an Alpine train from Flam to Myrdal and proceed to Geilo. Arrive in Geilo in the evening. Overnight stay in Hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Oslo. On arrival city orientation tour includes the world famous Vigeland Sculpture Park, view of Holmen kollen Ski Jump and photo stop at Opera House. Overnight stay in Hotel.
After breakfast visit City hall from inside followed by visit to Viking Museum from inside. Overnight cruise to Copenhagen.
Arrive in Copenhagen. City orientation tour includes Renaissance Stock Exchange, Danish Parliament and the famous statue of the Little Mermaid followed by visit to Christiansburg palace from inside. Latervisit Tivoli Garden located in the heart of the city. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Transfer to the airport to board your onward flight for your hometown. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Rs. 194800 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3star deluxe hotel.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees and processing charges.
- Services of the Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Cost of Travel Insurance up-to 60 years of age
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Government service tax as per applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry expenses, minibar, telephone calls, food and drink other than mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘Tour price includes’
Departure Dates :
Aug : 05
Sep : 25
Oct : 20
Journey will be in 2x2 AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"