11 Nights / 12 Days
Arrive at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport. Proceed to Phuentsholing
. The city situated on the border of India and Bhutan; arrive and overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Phuentsholing proceed to Thimpu
Arrive and overnight stay at Thimpu.
Thimpu – Local Sightseeing
In Thimpu visit the National Memorial Chorten, Folk Heritage Museum, National Library, Kuenselphodrang, Takin Zoo. overnight stay at Thimpu.
Thimpu - Punakha – Thimpu
After Breakfast drive to low lands of Punakha valley touching Dochula pass 10,000 ft,Visit the world renowned Dzong in Punakha, proceed to Thimpu for overnight stay at Thimpu
Thimpu – Paro
After Breakfast drive to paro,visit Paro Dzong, National Museum,Tiger Nest ; Evening free for Shopping. overnight stay at Paro
From Paro proceed to Phuentsholing; arrive and overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Phuentsholing - Darjeeling
From Phuentsholing proceed to Darjeeling, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Darjeeling.
Local sightseeing Visit Tiger Hill to witness the magnificent sunrise followed by a visit to the Ghoom Monastery, Batashiya Loop, the Himalaya Mountaineering Institute and the famous Japanese Temple. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling - Gangtok
Morning proceed to Gangtok, En route visit Samdruptse buddha statue, Chardham temple complex, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Gangtok.
Enjoy the Flower Show, Buddhist Monastery,Cottage Emporium, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok; overnight stay at Gangtok.
Gangtok (Trip to Tsomgo Lake + Baba Mandir)
This Morning 7.30 A.M start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gang – tok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, Further 12Kms visit the Baba Harvajan Singh Mandir.Evening free at Leisure or you can enjoy shopping by own. Night halt at Gangtok. (Note: Nathula Pass optional Sightseeing Cost Pay extra @ Rs. 6500/-(approx) per vehicle)(B/L/D).
Depart for Hometown by rail /Air as per schedule(B)
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|