|4 Nights / 5 Days|
JOURNEY WILL BE IN 2X2 AC BUS
|Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring “Quest Tours”
Welcome to the BALI, an Island of God. Arrive in Denpasar & check-in at the hotel. After taking some nap, proceed to dinner at an Indian taste restaurant. Return back and overnight stay in a hotel.
After early breakfast, your journey begins to Kintamani to get a magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. A stop at Singapadu village to see the Barong & Keris cultural dance performance. Lunch will be served en-route at Indian Restaurant. Proceed to Celuk – the center of gold and silver works, Ubud – the center of Balinese paintings and Mas – the center of wood carvings. Move to the holy water at Tirta Empul which is Hindu Balinese water temple. Visit at Tegalalang the stunning view of Rice Terrace and overnight stay at hotel.
Ubud & Sunset Dinner Cruise
After breakfast, the day is free for leisure. In the evening proceed to have dinner on Cruise with grandeur of a Balinese sunset. Return back and overnight stay at hotel.
UlunDanu and Tanah Lot Temple
After having breakfast proceed to Bedugul to visit Ulun Danu Temple – a major shaivite water temple in Bali. Move for lunch in a local restaurant (Indonesian Food) and later proceed to visit the famous Tanah Lot Temple which means “Land in the sea”. Back to the hotel and free program until pick up time. In the evening get ready to go for dinner at Indian Restaurant.
After breakfast check out at the hotel and proceed to the airport for your flight to get back to home as per the schedule. The journey ends with amazing and sweet memories.
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||43,050/-||310||64,750/-||2,000/-||62,750/-|
|Child without Bed||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax.
- EURO is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 80 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|