- One stay at Havelock Island
- Neil Island sightseeing
- Visit Limestone Caves at Baratang Mud volcano sightseeing.
- All entry fees are included in the tour cost.
- Daily 1 liters of bottled Mineral water per head.
- Non-veg delicacy included in dinner.
- Stays: 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Category: Group Tours / Domestic Tours
Hotel Stay Details
|Port Blair||5 Nights (AC Hotel)|
|Havelock||1 Nights (AC Hotel)|
Port Blair Arrival Arrival at Port Blair (Andaman), check in at the hotel. Evening visit at Cellular Jail, also known as Kala Pani and enjoy the light & Sound Show. Overnight stay at Port Blair. (D)
Port Blair Morning visit local sightseeing, Anthropological museum, the southernmost museum of the world. Move to Fisheries Museum, Chatham Saw Meal, Carbons cov beach. Overnight at Port Blair. (B/L/D)
Port Blair (Island Tour)Morning visit at North Bay Island, one of the most popular destination at the Andaman Islands, Move to Ross Island. Overnight at Port Blair (B/L/D)
Port Blair – HavelockMorning proceed to Havelock, known for its dive sites and beaches. On arrival check in & go for Radhanagari Beach. Free time to explore beach. Overnight at Havelock. (Beach Activities by Own) (B/L/D)
Havelock – Port BlairIn the morning proceed to Port Blair. Enroute Visit at Neil Island, known as the 'vegetable bowl' of the Andamans. Overnight stay at Port Blair. (B/L/D)
Port BlairDay Excursion to Baratang, also called Ranchiwalas Island. Later visit Limestone Caves, Caves form in limestone. Mud volcano, a landform created by the eruption of mud or slurries, water and gases. Overnight stay at Port Blair. (B/L/D)
Port Blair HometownDepart for Hometown as per air schedule. Tour ends with pleasing memories.(B)
Rs. 27900 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary selected by client at the time of booking.
- All Entrance fees as per mention in Itinerary
- AC/NON AC Vehicle for Sightseeing. (AC doesn’t work on Hilly areas) according to the sector.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Choice of breakfast. (2 Menu every day)
- Daily 2 bottles of Mineral Water.
- 2 Times Tea/ Coffee
- Complementary Bag & Cap.
- Services of the Tour Manager (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Train or Air tickets.
- Food in train
- GST extra.
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Pickup drop charges (Arrival & Departure Day)
- Tour Manager Service from Railway station / airport.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour Price Includes Column’.
Departure Dates :
24 Sep 2018 to 30 Sep 2018
01 Oct 2018 to 07 Oct 2018
22 Oct 2018 to 28 Oct 2018
29 Oct 2018 to 04 Nov 2018
05 Nov 2018 to 11 Nov 2018
12 Nov 2018 to 18 Nov 2018
19 Nov 2018 to 25 Nov 2018
03 Dec 2018 to 09 Dec 2018
10 Dec 2018 to 16 Dec 2018
24 Dec 2018 to 30 Dec 2018
31 Dec 2018 to 06 Jan 2019
22 Jan 2019 to 28 Jan 2019
29 Jan 2019 to 04 Feb 2019
17 Feb 2019 to 23 Feb 2019
24 Feb 2019 to 02 March 2019
Journey will be in Non AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"