|9 Nights / 10 Days|
JOURNEY WILL BE IN 2X2 AC BUS
|Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring “Quest Tours”
Bangkok – Pattaya
Welcome to the Bangkok! Proceed to Pattaya by coach. After having lunch you will be free for leisure. In the evening enjoy the Spectacular Alcazar show.(D)
Enjoy the Speedboat ride in the water of Coral Island. Also, you can enjoy Parasailing, Jetski, Banana Boat Ride at own. Have an amazing experience of swimming in crystal clear blue water of Pattaya. In the evening enjoy the Alcazar show. Overnight stay in a hotel of Pattaya.(B/L/D)
Pattaya - Bangkok
Proceed to Bangkok by coach. En-route visit the World’s biggest Gems Gallery. On arrival in Bangkok, move to Bangkok city tour which includes the world’s largest Buddha – Golden Buddha. In the evening, enjoy the dinner at Chao Phraya River Cruise with dance and live music.(B/L/D)
Have an amazing experience of Safari World and Marine Park. Enjoy the Orangutan Boxing show, Sea Lion show, Hollywood Cowboy stunt show, Dolphin show and Spy War show. Explore wildlife world like Giraffes, Zebras, Tigers, Lions and many more at Safari Park. In the evening, free time for shopping at Indra Square.(B/L/D)
Bangkok –Kuala Lumpur (By flight)
Early morning proceed to Kuala Lumpur by Flight. On arrival, move to Putrajaya city tour. After having lunch, enjoy the city tour with a photo stop at Petronas Twin Tower, King’s Palace, Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, National Monument, Cricket Field and High Court Building. Have a tremendous magnificent view of the city from the Observatory Deck of theK.L.Tower.(B/L/D)
Kuala Lumpur- Genting Highlands)
After breakfast proceed to Genting Highlands by coach. En-route visit at Batu caves and travel by Asia’s longest and fastest Cable car to Genting Highlands. Try your luck at famous Casino on your own. Visit Chocolate factory and Watch factory. The evening is free for leisure.(B/L/D)
Proceed to Singapore by road. On arrival, visit at Gardens by the bay – A nature park Spanning 101 hectares. This super park is home to over a quarter of a million rare plants. Visit the Flower Dome, Cloud Forest Dome, take a walk on the skyway and enjoy the sound and light show at The Supertree Grove.(B/L/D)
Embark on a city tour of Singapore. Visit Swissotel The Stamford (The tallest hotel in the world), Parliament House and City Hall. Take a photo stop at the Merlion – Singapore’s famous symbol & the Esplanade, Singapore’s pride and joy and visit at Singapore Gems factory. In the evening visit at Resort World Sentosa. Here you will discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the underwater world. Later, visit Sentosa Island for the fabulous light and the sound show “Wings of time”. Return back and overnight stay in a hotel at Singapore.(B/L/D)
After Breakfast, proceed to Universal studios and enjoy the various activities at Lost World, Far Away, Madagascar, Hollywood, New York, Sci-fi city & Ancient Egypt. In the evening experience Night Safari. Take a Tram Ride to see Creatures of Night Show and enjoy dinner in the unique environment of Night Safari.(B/L/D)
After breakfast switch to airport for your return flight to your hometown. Tour concludes with an amazing memories.(B)
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||49,000/-||610||91,700/-||3,000/-||88,700/-|
|Child without Bed||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax.
- EURO is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 80 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|