13 Nights / 14 Days
Arrival at Delhi, transfers to Haridwar, arrive and check in hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Haridwar.
Barkot via Dehradun
After breakfast transfers to Barkot via Dehradun and Mussorie. On arrival at Barkot, Check in hotel. Overnight at Barkot
Early morning Drive to Hanuman Chatti (32 KMS). From where, we will take a local Jeep for Phool chatti to Janki Chatti. We will start our trek from Janki Chatti for Yamunotri (5 KMS). Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost. Arrival at Yamunotri, after taking bath in Jamunabai Kund’s warm water and having “Darshan” of pious “Yamunaji” returning to Hanumanchatti. Later drive back to Barkot. Overnight at Barkot.
Depart for Uttarkashi
After breakfast check out from the hotel and Depart for Uttarkashi, arrival and check in hotel, evening visit the famous temple of Kashi –Viswnath. Overnight at Uttarkashi.
Early morning drive to Gangotri. Upon arrival at Gangotri take a holy dip in the River sacred The Ganges, It’s also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Visit the temple. Late afternoon drive back to Uttarkashi, overnight at Uttarkashi.
Guptkashi Via, Tehri Dam
Early morning Depart for Guptkashi Via, Tehri Dam, upon arrival at Guptkashi Check in hotel, Overnight at Guptakashi.
After early breakfast leave by vehicle up to Helipad as per the reporting time, do boarding formalities & wait here for your time slot, on arrival at Kedarnath perform early Pooja & Darshan at Temple & come back to Helipad to take return flight to Guptkashi, Dinner & overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Kedarnath by helicopter
The day is reserved to visit Kedarnath by helicopter if not operated on previous day. Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Early morning, transfers to Rudraprayag / Pipalkoti, arrive and check in Hotel. Overnight stay at Rudraprayag / Pipalkoti.
Badrinath via Joshimath
Morning transfers to Badrinath via Joshimath. On arrival Check in to the Hotel. Further visit Mana village, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the “Mukh” of the Saraswati River. Later at evening visit Badrinath Temple for Aarti. Overnight at Badrinath.
Back to Srinagar
Early morning drive back to Srinagar. Arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Srinagar.
Morning transfer to Rishikesh. En route visit Rishikesh local Sight Seeing like Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Gita Bhavan and Raghunath Temple. Check in hotel. Evening visit Har-Ki-Pouri for Worship of Holy Ganges. Enjoy Ganga Arati, Overnight at Haridwar.
Depart for hometown
Depart for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled.Tour ends with sweet memories. (B)
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|