4 Nights / 5 Days
Bangkok – Pattaya
Arrive in Bangkok. Proceed to Pattaya by coach. After lunch free time to relax. Enjoy Spectacular Alcazar show in the evening. Overnight stay in hotel. (L,D)
Today visit Coral Island tour with Speed Boat Ride. Enjoy para sailing, Jet ski, Banana Boat ride on your own. Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Pattaya. Overnight stay in hotel. (B,L,D)
Pattaya - Bangkok
Proceed to Bangkok by coach. En-route visits the World's biggest Gems Gallery. On arrivalproceed for Bangkok City tour includes the world's largest Buddha – Golden Buddha followed by Principle Buddha. Overnight stay in hotel. (B,L,D)
Today Day is free individual activities or shopping.
Overnight stay in hotel. (B,,D)
Overnight stay in hotel. (B,,D)
Today After breakfast transfer to airport to Board the flight for your hometown. Tour concludes. (B).
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour |
|Child with Bed||29,550/-||195||43,200/-||-NA-||43,200/-|
- 5% Government Service Tax.
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70, Whereas the prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
Sneak a Peek
- Get spiritual at Vashista Kund & Hidimba Mandir
- Enjoy white water rafting at Beas River
- Incredible views from Ropeway Ride at Solang
- Buy designer shawls at Kullu Shawl Factory
- Enjoy the traditional Himachali folk dance
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- Comfortable coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- All inclusive porterage and restaurant tips
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|