6 Nights / 7 Days
Arrive in Hanoi
Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, pick up and transfer to your selected hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.(D)
Hanoi – Halong Bay - Hanoi
After Breakfast pick up at your hotel and take drive to Ha Long Bay (3.5 hours drive), one of the World Natural Heritages recognized by UNESCO with over 3,000 spectacular limestone islands rising from the clear, emerald sea in the Gulf of Tonkin. Arrive in Ha Long city, then have lunch before taking a boat trip about 4hrs journey. Cruise through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, visit THIEN CUNG cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha Long bay during 45 minutes. Back to Ha Long city where your minibus will be waiting for you to take you back to Hanoi. Late evening you will arrive in Hanoi(B,L,D).
Hanoi city tour. Visit famous places in the city includes Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Temple of Literature and Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. After lunch we transfer to airport for flight to Siem Reap.Upon arrival, pick up and transfer to your selected hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.(B,L,D)
Hanoi-Ho chi Minh (Fly)
Today we fly to Ho Chi Minh,visit Cu Chi Tunnels, Cu Chi was an important base during the American War, because of its strategic location. The Vietcong built a 200km long network of tunnels connecting command posts, hospitals, and shelter and weapon factories. Dug out of hard laterite by hand tools without the use of cement, this amazing network was never discovered (B,L,D)
Ho chi Minh Siem Reap,Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat
Today after breakfast transfer to visit to the antique capital of Angkor Thom (literally: “Great City”), located in present day Cambodia, was the last and most enduring capital city of the Khmer empire. Continue your visit at the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.Lunch at Local restaurant .Afternoon; visit Angkor Wat the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Continue to view a wonderful sunset from the Top of Phnom Bakhen Hill. Overnight in Siem Reap(B,L,D)
Morning, visit Ta Prohm, one of the most beautiful temples in Angkor. Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. NeakPean, a fountain built in the middle of a pool (representing the paradisiacal Himalayan mountain-lake), Ta Som, built in late 12th century C.E. the most distant temple on the grand circuit, small but classic.Continue your visit to Preah Khan temple, built by the KingJayavarman VII. Preah Khan is, like Ta Prohm, a place of towered enclosures and shoulder hugging corridors. However, the temple of Preah Khan is in a reasonable state of preservation and ongoing restoration efforts should maintain and even improve this situation.Lunch at Local restaurantAfternoon, take a boat trip for sight-seeing on Tonle Sap Lake, the Great Lake of Cambodia. It is one of the largest lakes in Asia. Here, enjoy a brief cruise past floating villages complete with schools, restaurants, and hospitals.(B,L,D).
Siem Reap departure
After breakfast, free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flight back home(B).
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
Copy | Append | Search
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost EURO||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||Child (2-11 years) cost is 85% of USD component of adult cost. INR component and discounts remains same for child.|
- +5% Government Service Tax.
- EURO is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 80 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|
Copy | Append | Search